Study Advice - Urgent!

lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
in General 3190 karma

I am looking for study advice. I just graduated from University with a quite a high GPA and am looking for a goal score of 168+
I started the core curriculum on June 5th ish. I have been studying since then, for about 3-5 hours every single day. I didnt take a cold diagnostic, I took the june 2007 free test after finishing the core curriculum, scoring a 156.

Since then, I have taken 3 practice tests, all under strict timed conditions. I scored 162 on the PT 36. I scored 163 on PT 52. And a 165 on PT 38. So in total, I have been studying for close to two months. I am wondering where to go from here. I am planning on taking the October Test, but am willing to wait a full year and study full time and take the test in 2020 if it means I can possibly get a higher score.

3 main questions:
Should I increase my studying time? I can do 5-6 consistently every day. It seems that 3-5 has been working well but I can definitley increase it.
How should I really study? Currently Im just doing 2 timed sections a day plus BR. Or sometimes Ill do a full PT worth of sections in a day then review it the next day. Sometimes, and I know this is bad, ill just do random stuff... I also try to do as much LG as possible, since Ive only finished the games from 1-10 plus whatever Practice tests ive done.
Lastly, is a 170 possible within 3 months? Im not familiar with score increases. Assuming im about a 160-163 right now,can I go 7-10 points in 3 months? Or should I prolong the test to next year?

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27823 karma

What’s your average BR score?

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

Last 3 Pts I took Blind Reviewed 168,169 and 172.

• KatasticKatastic Alum Member
    190 karma

I think it's useful to listen to episodes 1-4 of the 7sage podcast. I found it on SoundCloud. I gleaned a lot of good advice on approach to studying and timelines there. They are free to listen to.