Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Only around 70 questions, how can I keep drilling?

louis2014louis2014 Alum Member
edited January 2015 in General 190 karma
If you check my posts, most topics are worries about burning questions. It is usually mentioned not to burn PTs from 38+ until you drill previous questions and know the material well. This makes great sense to me. Here is my worry: let's take Cambridge Main Point question type as an example. There are 67 questions in the package. So what does keep drilling mean? I can finish these question in couple of days. How can I drill Main Point questions afterwards?

Thank you

Comments

• ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    In the case of Main Point, you are always practicing that skill for the majority of LR questions aside from MBT/MSS, explain/reconcile, etc. It's hard to do well on Flaw/assumption/strengthen/weaken/etc without having a firm grasp of the argument core, which means knowing exactly what the main conclusion as well as its supporting premise(s).
  • alexroark5alexroark5 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    812 karma
    ddakjiking makes a great point. Also, don't forget you can revisit old questions to cement the process
  • louis2014louis2014 Alum Member
    edited January 2015 190 karma
    Thank you @ddakjiking . You are doing great. I read your other post. I wish I can do close to what you did.

@alexroark5, thank you. True, but here what I am facing in revisiting. Each question that I am doing, especially the ones I get wrong, I spend a good amount of time understanding it. When I revisit it, I recall the wrong/correct answer :(