Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic Game Sections on Actual LSAT

SapphireSapphire Alum Member
edited January 2015 in General 289 karma
So I know that JY always tells us that we don't have enough space in the Logic Games section to write big or draw out elaborate diagrams, but I'm wondering how much space are we actually provided? On the PT's, I feel as though we are provided with a lot of space. I don't draw out elaborate diagrams and such, but I feel as though I have more than enough space to draw out however many diagrams are needed. It will be my first time taking the LSAT and I just want to know what to expect. And also, what is the difficulty level of the current LSATS as opposed to the older ones? I have only the starter package and I've bought PT 73 and 74 recently. And in conjunction, I plan on using the Cambridge LSAT to drill question types, but it only uses PTs 40(?)-61. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    We are given a lot. They switched it a little ways through ( not sure what prep test # ), but in the newer ones you are actually given the question on that first page and have that ENTIRE page to write stuff. It's really spaced out and I have 0 problem fitting it in. Don't worry!!
  • mpits001mpits001 Alum Member
    938 karma
    I would definitely look at the December 2014 exam closely. It may just be me, but the LG felt different on that one than any other PT I had taken!
  • SapphireSapphire Alum Member
    289 karma
    Thanks guys! I thought that i would have to write like a cockroach but apparently not. Whew. That took away my worries.