Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

logic game format on official test

chinobonitochinobonito Member
edited September 2014 in General 105 karma
when I print out PTs from 7sage, my logic games are always a page, front and back, and it get's annoying to have to flip around to look at my master board and so forth... so sometimes i just practice on another piece of paper and use the PT to fill out my answer. I was wondering if the official LSATs logic games have a format of either a whole spread of 2 pages or just one page?

Comments

• polsckenpolscken Alum Member
    199 karma
    The modern logic games are spread out over 2 pages with plenty of space for diagramming.
  • Allison MAllison M Alum Member Inactive Sage
    810 karma
    If they're printing out that way, something is wrong with the formatting on your end -- are you printing the complete PT, including the title pages, double-sided?
  • joegotbored-1joegotbored-1 Alum Member
    edited September 2014 802 karma
    My printer settings for just about every PT: Print pages 3-35, 43-45, double sided, flip on long edge.

For individual PT sections (if you bought the LG bundle): Print pages 3-11, double sided, flip on long edge.

I'd bet all the money in my pockets you're either not printing a title page (page 3 says Print from this page for good reason!) as Allison implied, or, you've got your duplex printer set to flip on the short side. The latter would be more noticeable because if you flip a page and shit is upside down, I'm betting you'd be confused.

For some of the early exercises, I remember JY didn't change them to two pages, so if you're still doing the lessons, that's ok. If you're printing PTs or from the LG bundle, I think Allison is right... you're missing that super important title page!

HTH