Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Curve Prediction?

I saw powerscore predicted the curve at -12. What do you guys think?

After taking that LG section 2 and feeling defeated for the rest of the test, I’m hoping for -13/-14.

Comments

• get that 173get that 173 Alum Member
    122 karma

yesterday's LG was rediculous. I'm hoping -15 + but most likely won't happen, -12 is probably too conservative, -13/-14 would still be possible I think?

• coryconleycoryconley Alum Member
    32 karma

Is there a database somewhere will all the past curves? I would expect this to be among the most generous, but it occurs to me that if most of the people gutted by the LGs decide to cancel, it could push the curve up in a bad way.

• Shane C.Shane C. Alum Member
    131 karma

@coryconley said:
    Is there a database somewhere will all the past curves? I would expect this to be among the most generous, but it occurs to me that if most of the people gutted by the LGs decide to cancel, it could push the curve up in a bad way.

Here you go! https://www.powerscore.com/lsat/help/correct_targeted.cfm

Lets keep our fingers crossed...

• coryconleycoryconley Alum Member
    32 karma

@"Shane C." said:

@coryconley said:

Here you go! https://www.powerscore.com/lsat/help/correct_targeted.cfm

Lets keep our fingers crossed...

Thanks!

• RealLaw612RealLaw612 Member
    1094 karma

@coryconley said:

Is there anyone not gutted by that LG section? I can’t imagine anybody breezed through it.

• ekaplan11ekaplan11 Member
    37 karma

@99thPercentileOrDieTryin said:

@coryconley said:

Is there anyone not gutted by that LG section? I can’t imagine anybody breezed through it.

I've been consistent -0/-1 and had to guess on 2. Maybe not the most difficult games I've seen but by far the most time consuming bunch

• Pride Only HurtsPride Only Hurts Alum Member
    2186 karma

There hasn’t been a -13 Test since PT 72. I think -12 is pretty generous. I can only hope for -12 but I actually expect -11.

• RealLaw612RealLaw612 Member
    edited September 2019 1094 karma

@ekaplan11 said:

@99thPercentileOrDieTryin said:

@coryconley said:

I've been consistent -0/-1 and had to guess on 2. Maybe not the most difficult games I've seen but by far the most time consuming bunch

Good job! I didn’t even finish the last game (can’t even remember what it was TBH) and I was consistently between -0/-3 on prep tests.

• piercewriter96piercewriter96 Free Trial Member
    115 karma

But that’s just a prediction right? Is it possible for it to be -13, -14?

2186 karma

@piercewriter96 said:

I don’t think it’s possible for it to be -14. Even -13 seems incredibly unlikely so I won’t get my hopes up for anything like that.

• ekaplan11ekaplan11 Member
    37 karma

@"Pride Only Hurts" said:

@piercewriter96 said:

I don’t think it’s possible for it to be -14. Even -13 seems incredibly unlikely so I won’t get my hopes up for anything like that.

Why do you think -14 is not possible? I think it has been that 4 times in the past, although not since 2013 it looks like.

2186 karma

Why do you think -14 is not possible? I think it has been that 4 times in the past, although not since 2013 it looks like.

Hopefully I’m wrong but based on my experience, the LRs were both on the easier side and RC was much more moderate on this test than the past two. LG was the only section in my opinion that stood out as “difficult”. I just don’t think one or two difficult games is enough to warrant such a generous curve. I hope I’m wrong though!