Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Should I Postpone - 7Sage Forum

Should I Postpone

umich101umich101 Alum Member

So I am scheduled to finish the CC this Friday. Haven't taken a full PT since the diagnostic but, should this be enough time with PTs etc to be prepared for the Nov exam/?

Thank you!

Comments

• LogicianLogician Alum Member Sage
    2464 karma

I highly doubt that would be enough time but it’s hard to say without knowing your diagnostic/goal score. Anyways, best of luck!

• GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma

I would postpone. At the beginning of the course, JY speaks to what is necessary to prepare. He mentions at least 40 prep tests. Imagine the time required to take 40 of them, BR them and then follow your thinking patterns on the ones you missed. You don't want to rush this. Without a multitude of the PTs and BR, you would be going in blind.

• cooljon525-1-1cooljon525-1-1 Alum Member
    917 karma

For sure postpone

• umich101umich101 Alum Member
    364 karma

@Logician Thanks - dedcided to take the PT tonight since today is the deadline for the change of date fee - hoping im somehow miraculously at/very near my target score, if not will postpone

Thanks all

• umich101umich101 Alum Member
    edited October 2019 364 karma

4 points away with -10 in LG so very conflicted as I feel like can't go up in other sections besides LG, will spend the next 1.5 hrs ruminating if I can foolproof/get that up in the next ~35 days)

• Mario RoboMario Robo Alum Member
    266 karma

It very well may not be enough time. After taking the practice test see where you are and if you're lower than where you wanna be by more than a few points, you should probably postpone