Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What should I expect on test day?

penguin25penguin25 Alum Member

I know it’s probably been discussed before, but what should I expect on test day? I’ve taken the LSAT before as the paper format. I would expect same registration process blah blah blah, but during the test as it is digital, I’m sure we’ll have scratch paper for the logic games section, but what about the others? Any advice would be much appreciated and thank you in advance.

Comments

• RealLaw612RealLaw612 Member
    1094 karma

You get a pamphlet of scratch paper you can use for whatever sections you'd like. It's about 12 full sheets if I remember correctly. The digital version of the test is really good and you will do a tutorial before the test starts to get familiar. I prefer digital.

• thedramallamathedramallama Member
    edited October 2019 103 karma

@99thPercentileOrDieTryin how similar is the beta testing here on 7sage to the actual digital test?

• RealLaw612RealLaw612 Member
    1094 karma

@thedramallama
    It's very close.

• 2ndTimestheCharm2ndTimestheCharm Alum Member
    1810 karma

I took digital in July, and I think I remember no line numbers at all in the RC passages. Was that the same in Sept.?

Also, we should always expect at least one passage or game is GOING to be off-the-hook ridiculous - who the fuck do you think I am, a genius? - type level. It may be in the experimental, it may be in a real section. But there's always one. And this time it will NOT break my concentration. I am tough. I am Zen. Bring it.

• penguin25penguin25 Alum Member
    13 karma

Hi everyone! Thank you for all your comments. I took the November exam. I completely agree with 2ndTimestheCharm... there was a game that was ridiculously difficult I didn't even know how to diagram it. 7Sage has prepared me on how to take the digital exam. The features were about the same. Anyway, I am hoping for the best!

• You will bring a ziplock bag with your admissions ticket, pencils, erasers, and analog stock watch, a granola bar and 20 oz juice or water for the break. They will read an set up of instructions to you and have you write i certify that I won't transmit any part of the test. Also, when you sign the and certify the statement you have to hold to an promise that you won't tell what the content of the test or the questions types, or any part of the test. You are tell any words of items that are on the test. Otherwise, you can lose your chance to attend law school and kiss your legal career good bye.

There many people go around Reddit and other place, tell what items are on the test and the words and parts of content of the test. It is big red flag saying that they are not capable holding the promise they signed onto nor are they trustworthy. The promise is like the mini attorney -client privilege. They are showing how lousy they are going to be as future attorneys.

On the RC, there are no line numbers, they will highlight word and ask you want it means. You can click on the passage and see only the passage or click on passage with the questions.

You get a stylus pen that may work or not work. Mines did work, but i use my finger a majority of the time to underline on the tablet. The tablet was very responsible, I actually found the tablet was a better experience for me over paper. I was able to see the print better and felt like it was not scrunched together like it was on paper.

You get a book of 12 pages of scratch paper and the booklet will have your name.