Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAC/Harvard not talking to each other?

cqas190517cqas190517 Alum Member 🍌

I applied to HLS (totally not getting in, it was on a dare) and I sent in my LSAC application and report on the 22nd. LSAC is reporting the HLS application as "complete" and saying online that the academic report was sent over on the 22nd. I checked my status today on the HLS tracker, and it says it hasn't gotten my LSAC report OR my application fee (paid through LSAC). What gives? Should I just call LSAC and tell them?

Comments

• Anonymouse-1Anonymouse-1 Alum Member
    edited October 2019 189 karma

So I cant speak with certainty but let me provide you with a parallel. When you send a letter through the post office and the post office sends it on its way to its destination, the post office's job is "complete". Now that doesnt mean your letter has reached its destination, just that the post office did what its supposed to. Harvard is your recipient who also receives lots of other applications and has quite a bit of sorting and processing to do. The delay is probably on their end! Just give it a little time before you give anyone a call.

Also, good luck on winning the bet dare ;)

• JerryJerry Member
    edited October 2019 176 karma

Yeah, I agree. It's probably just being sorted and processed. I remember how long everything took on the LSAC just to get some documents added to my account. The LSAC has to do its thing, and then Harvard has to do its thing. I wouldn't worry too much about it. There's no harm in calling them, but I'm guessing they'll say something similar about how the length of time can vary.

• cqas190517cqas190517 Alum Member 🍌
    535 karma

It eventually updated, over a week after I submitted. It took the longest of all the apps, but I get why now- thanks for the help, guys!