Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what are you supposed to do with your "stuff" at the testing center??

in General 242 karma

I am taking the train into Boston to take the LSAT. Its about an hour way from me. What am I supposed to do with my cell, keys, wallet, etc?? Are there lockers?? I cannot navigate Boston without a cellphone. HELP

Comments

• Hopeful9812Hopeful9812 Member
    872 karma

Thanks for asking this question as I would love to know the answer as well! When I took the GREs, we were given lockers but I have no idea for the LSAT since I haven't taken it yet. Curious to know the answer so thanks for asking.

• BlindReviewerBlindReviewer Alum Member
    855 karma

I think you have three options:

1) Take the trip ahead of time to not only familiarize yourself with the test-day schedule, but also write down directions on a piece of paper that you can toss

2) Call the center ahead of time and ask if they might be able to hold your belongings somewhere (I know for my test center there was a coatrack outside where people were allowed to leave stuff, but there's no way of knowing unless you call ahead).

3) Get a hotel room near your test center, sleep there and leave your stuff in the room while you take the test.

One more is find a friend who can hold onto your stuff for you?

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

Keys and wallets are allowed in test centers. Maybe a friend could drive you that day and hold your phone for you?