Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NYC June LSAT study group?

PetrichorPetrichor Alum Member
in General 359 karma
I saw that the December NYC group had a ton of replies and was wondering if anyone is interested in doing one for June. I live in upper Manhattan and can commute (as long as its under 1 hour each way).

I work full time and also am in grad school so weekends work the best for me but I can also do some week nights as well. Strengths are RC and some LG but currently terrible at LR, so I will be focusing on those quite a bit.

Comments

• dubnationdubnation Member
    edited February 2015 41 karma
    I'd be down to meet up. I live in Lower Eastside. Would meeting up around chelsea work?
  • jimenezja.jjjimenezja.jj Alum Member
    187 karma
    Hey, I'd love to meet up. I'm also in Grad school and work full time. Let's get to it.
  • hj060815hj060815 Alum Member
    51 karma
    I would love to meet up too! I live in midtown and work full time.
  • PetrichorPetrichor Alum Member
    359 karma
    If everyone can PM me your email that would be great, I will send a group email and we can go from there.
  • JengibreJengibre Member
    383 karma
    I would be very interested in a study group, and especially in taking properly timed preptests with a group of people to simulate real testing conditions.
  • katherinestein24katherinestein24 Alum Member
    88 karma
    Also interested!
  • hj060815hj060815 Alum Member
    51 karma
    are we starting one?!
  • wbennett6wbennett6 Alum Member
    42 karma
    I am very interested. I live in Brooklyn. work full time Downtown Brooklyn, so I am not too far from the city.
  • Gladiator_2017Gladiator_2017 Yearly Member
    1332 karma
    I'm interested. I work in Chelsea.
  • poohbearpoohbear Alum Member
    496 karma
    Hi all! Would it possible to still join? @Petrichor I sent you a dm with my email. I intern part time in Midtown and live in Brooklyn.
  • Rusty218Rusty218 Alum Member
    11 karma
    I'd be down to meet up also!
  • soblessed1129soblessed1129 Free Trial Member
    35 karma
    I'm interested too. I work by Lower Eastside.
  • katherinestein24katherinestein24 Alum Member
    88 karma
    What do you guys have in mind? I'm not sure how much group studying would help, but I think taking timed practice tests with more than just myself could be useful.
    42 karma
    Hey is anyone getting any response to meeting up. I don't think I got a response and I was wondering.
  • PetrichorPetrichor Alum Member
    359 karma
    Hi everyone, not meet up has happened yet as far as I know, I think everyone is on different schedule/stage right now, feel free to contact anyone directly if you want, otherwise I will just add your email to the mailing list and if anyone sends out a group email you will be notified.
    edited February 2015 42 karma
    Is there anyone who is at the stage of taking practice test at the moment and would like to.
  • sashasamraa-1-1-1-1sashasamraa-1-1-1-1 Alum Member
    edited February 2022 30 karma