Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best way to study for Digital LSAT?

sarahisksarahisk Member
in General 272 karma

Does anyone have experience with studying for the digital LSAT? What are some tips and tricks? I understand that the 7sage iPad app offers the digital tester, but I'm a little confused on whether I should use it and how.

I'm sitting for a US test and an international test if I don't feel good about my first try, so I'm not really sure if I should spend more time on paper or iPad.

Comments

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

What are you confused about regarding the 7sage digital tester? You can also take the digital tests on a computer if you don't have/don't want to use a tablet.

• Climb_to_170Climb_to_170 Alum Member
    426 karma

I currently take PTs and drill on my laptop and BR on paper. I can't focus as easily on digital so I get a good mix to keep myself engaged. Honestly, do what works for you. If you are seeing improvement, don't change what works.

• sarahisksarahisk Member
    272 karma

@noonawoon I guess what I'm confused on is the effectiveness of studying with the digital tester in general. Of course it won't be the same thing on test day, but I've ultimately decided to try to balance both paper and digital :)

• sarahisksarahisk Member
    272 karma

@"Get Splitty Get Litty" I'll try BRing on paper! Seems like a great way to mix both methods. One of my other concerns is getting accustomed to the extra time I have on digital from not needing to bubble, and how that might potentially affect taking the test on paper if I choose to do so.

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

I BR on paper after. But I take timed sections on tests on my ipad.