Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not Fully Prepared

sydthekydsydthekyd Alum Member
in General 34 karma

Hello! I have been working on the syllabus but have noticed I don't feel as though I am making great leaps and bounds of success on the topic.. in fact I feel as though I am maintaining or slightly decreasing in skill level...should I go back and redo some problems or just keep chugging forward, going back to review the last month or so?

Comments

• JDream2025JDream2025 Alum Member
    996 karma

I wouldn’t try to grasp new content if you’re not comfortable with the old one. The reason for this is because they all build on each other. Just my observation.

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

I mean you dont make great leaps and bounds instantly. how can you tell your decreasing in skill?

• miriaml7miriaml7 Live Member
    1023 karma

I totally agree with @JDream2020. When going through the CC it's important to not move forward until you truly have a strong understanding of whatever concept it is that you're working on. Everything in the CC covers the basic foundations of the LSAT. If you move on without fully understanding a concept, you'll end up paying for it later. I am currently having to re-do the lessons that I did not have a true understanding of the first time around. In my case, I feel like I wouldn't be in this situation if I had not put so much pressure on myself to get the CC done in X amount of time as opposed to making sure that I was truly understanding what I was learning. Wishing you all the best!