Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7SAGE Improvement Idea

chinobonitochinobonito Member
edited February 2015 in General 105 karma
Hi Admins:

I was wondering if y'all can please add an upload photo option? I find that sometimes it is time consuming and confusing for me to write a comment because some comments are better with a picture and not just words and symbols. For example, I'd like to take a pic to show fellow 7sagers my game board set up, and also lawgic drawings that may be confusing even with the symbol indicators. This also saves me lots of time, than to write it out again.

Just a thought :)

Thanks!!

Comments

• jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited February 2015 2654 karma
    I feel like there might be a way that just isnt well-known but idk
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Maybe we could be able to upload it on or page & have 7Sagers refer to our profiles?
  • The 180 Bro_OVOThe 180 Bro_OVO Alum Inactive ⭐
    1392 karma
    I think being able to make photo comments would be great.
  • Jonathan WangJonathan Wang Yearly Sage
    6866 karma
    I'm not involved in this aspect of the business, but I suspect that this won't be a thing anytime soon because of the risk that people will post LSAC-copyrighted stuff. The LSAC takes that kind of thing very seriously and the site can get in a LOT of trouble if it happens. People already violate some pretty explicit warnings about text posts, especially in the wake of each test administration, and images would just add to that nightmare.

As with any other message board, you can always use a third-party image host and paste the link into your post. For sharing setups and diagrams, that'll work just fine. Just make sure your picture contains no LSAC copyrighted materials (meaning literally everything printed in the test booklet/PDF is off-limits).

Of course, I could also just be totally wrong about what JY and Alan think. There is always that possibility, and if that's the case Alan will probably find a way to have it to you by next week.
  • harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    OOO photo comments would be helpful!
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Looks like we won't be getting it :(

But you can always use https://www.examtime.com/ and then post the link on here. This site lets you create flashcards, mind maps, quizzes, etc.