Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New to 7sage. Study guide vs Syllabus. Confused!

sabzzeefsabzzeef Member
in General 27 karma

Hi Everyone,

I just signed up for the 3 month plan. I got a 155 on my last LSAT and want to get it up 10 points.

I am confused on how to use 7sage. Do I follow the syllabus (it shows way more drills, and examples) or do I follow the Study Guide?

HELP!

Comments

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

with 3 months you should finish the cc in syllabus order then do pts. dont do all the problem sets though

• dcstyles51dcstyles51 Alum Member
    320 karma

Hello! You should use the study schedule under course. It breaks down what should be done when, while just clicking on course just brings up all the lessons.

Hope this helps, and good luck!

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27821 karma

The course syllabus is deliberately structured so that the lessons are in the order in which you should study them. The study schedule should follow the same ordering, but if there are any discrepancies, defer to the syllabus.

Good luck, and welcome to 7Sage!

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

@"Cant Get Right" said:
    The course syllabus is deliberately structured so that the lessons are in the order in which you should study them. The study schedule should follow the same ordering, but if there are any discrepancies, defer to the syllabus.

Good luck, and welcome to 7Sage!

Agreed. The study schedule is cookie cutter just goes in order. The syllabus is better although they are both similar. What I would suggest is to do less problem sets and more PTs if you only have 3 months.

study the LESSONS in order but maybe cut the problem sets in half