Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Petition to bring back J.Y.'s Podcast

student of thoughtstudent of thought Alum Member
in Off-topic 101 karma

Hello Sagers, with the quarantine in full swing I hope you have all been able to find ample time to study and research ways to further advance towards your goals. With that being said I have been doing a lot of refreshing and with the extra time I have found myself with, went back and listened to some of J.Y.'s podcasts with 7sagers who had great success stories, i.e. 140's-150's starting point to 170's+ on test day. Idk about anyone else, but I find these very illuminating and uplifting, especially when you find yourself frustrated or stuck. These gave me insight to people with similar struggles to myself and dove in to how they overcame them. They help you get off the canvas when you've been knocked down so to speak. Anyway they give me confidence and hope that I can push forward with patience and the proper strategy and setting a high score bar for myself is not an impossible task.

SO would it be possible for J.Y. to do more podcasts with other more recent 7sagers who have triumphed?! Anyway I loved them! If you have heard the past ones, I suggest checking them out.

Comments

• I think they are likely quite time consuming for JY, but I completely agree that they were helpful. I listened to the almost daily until I ran out! The sages offered excellent insights into their test day success.

• MambaMentality93MambaMentality93 Live Member
    503 karma

+1 bring it back!

• FindingSageFindingSage Alum Member
    2042 karma

I loved the Podcast. Before the Podcast there were multiple interviews with high scorers on Youtube and watching those was what actually inspired me to join 7Sage in the first place.

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma

I dunno, I think he pretty much nailed it with the first one. I never understood why it ever continued past that in the first place. (kidding, of course, haha.)

2042 karma

@"Cant Get Right" said:
    I dunno, I think he pretty much nailed it with the first one. I never understood why it ever continued past that in the first place. (kidding, of course, haha.)

Now that I think about it, it was actually your podcast that inspired me to join 7Sage in the first place :)

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Also, maybe some new webinars on LSAT issues if that's possible, but I do understand if it's not realistic right now.

• nickkruinickkrui Alum Member
    30 karma

I agree. It's helpful not only because it's uplifting, but some of the unique strategies these individuals have used can really be beneficial for your own studying

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma

@FindingSage said:
    Now that I think about it, it was actually your podcast that inspired me to join 7Sage in the first place :)

Glad I was able to help get you here!

2042 karma

Thanks Josh! And thank you for coming to the quarantine hangout and all your help with Reading Comp. I appreciate it!

• MarkmarkMarkmark Alum Member
    976 karma

@"Cant Get Right" said:

Lol. But seriously I listened to yours twice :D

• MarkmarkMarkmark Alum Member
    976 karma

Hear ye hear ye JY! The people have spoken. Yea the AMA's were awesome. Hopefully I'll get to do one when I get my 180 ;) haha