Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LG Bundle

brna0714brna0714 Alum Inactive ⭐
in Logic Games 1489 karma
My apologies if this has already been answered elsewhere.

How are the games organized in the LG Bundle? Chronologically? By type?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments

• emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    They are organized by PT. The LG bundle includes all of the games from PT 1-35.
  • brna0714brna0714 Alum Inactive ⭐
    1489 karma
    Thanks!
  • mpits001mpits001 Alum Member
    938 karma
    I'm curious if anyone has completed all of it? When studying for the first LSAT I took, I did about half (averaged 3-5 wrong on my PTs because of it). However, non of those games set me up for the Dec. LG section where I didn't do so well on two of the games. Is it worth doing all of them, OR should I just do PTs and work on my LG through that? I have a 90% accuracy over all my PTs with sequencing and Double Layered Sequencing. So grouping games are my weakness, especially when it's a hybrid.
  • harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    I think it would be worth doing them!
  • brna0714brna0714 Alum Inactive ⭐
    1489 karma
    You may also want to consider the Cambridge LG Packets. I believe they have one that uses all game from PT 1-38, organized by type and difficulty. In your case, it seems it'd be helpful to be able to focus in on certain types. Just my two cents.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    @mpits001 YES! I think it will be helpful! I've completed all of them once plus throughout the course JY uses them in his LG lessons so I've redone them multiple of times. I've printed them out 5 times each even when I get a 100%. Also, I'm not a fan of grouping games or those with a twist but I like how I've seen so much improvement in my LG sections. Basically because all the inferences that you make for each game somehow tend to be the same in other games and it's so easy to spot out those inferences after practicing. Of course on the LSAT there may be a game or two that are different but with all the LGs you've done, you'll most likely build upon all of those inferences necessary for any of those weird games the LSAC can test you on test day. It's a process and you have to prepare yourself for any and everything they can possibly throw at you.

I'm also thinking about adding a 5th section to my PTs and making that 5th section one of the games from the LG bundle. Not for every single PT but I really want a -0 on LG so i figured why not. It's only going to benefit me in the long-run.
  • Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited February 2015 3438 karma
    @mpits001 I've done it and I think it helps... (though my core set of games was always the problem sets with the lessons... I've done those around 20 odd times each... over a period of months of course) what happens is that there earlier games are good practice, plus a lot of them are either easy or "south of normal" the south of normal ones keep the uncertainty there... plus the thing is that the easy games here are basic... which is good because the complex games are nothing but two or more easy game techniques combined and involved in one game. The more practice you have with the easy games below PT 35, the more it reflects in better performance in the more complex games.