Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). PTing for LSATFlex - 7Sage Forum

PTing for LSATFlex

karlovichcakarlovichca Alum Member
in General 22 karma

Hi Everyone,

Now that the June LSAT Flex has been announced, how are you planning on taking your PTs to adjust to the new 3 section versus 5 section? Are you still practicing with 4/5 sections?

Thanks!

Comments

• babyyodafanpagebabyyodafanpage Alum Member
    73 karma

Im practicing with 4 sections w out a break, I figures it is a way of building up stamina and then I just make sure to be super careful when reviewing RC and LG since they carry more weight for Flex. Of course it isn't an accurate score of how my Flex score will be with just one LR, but it's simple to just take four sections and then I kind of figure out if Im at where I want to be with how many questions I missed average on the two LR sections and then RC, and LG. I think Powerscore has a way of doing three and getting a score that I haven't really looked into

• belseykobelseyko Member
    28 karma

Powerscore has digital flex practice tests for $7.50 a piece, they're the most recent 10 tests. I still can't tell if the Flex is a curse or a blessing in terms of admissions but here we go :-1:

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Has anyone heard if the sections for a Flex test will be from one test or multiple tests?

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

I mean i dont see how you should really practice any different. the extra 2 sections comes after a break after 3 sections so it wont really be any different. Its just now you know that in the first 3 sections 1 will be lr 1 rc 1 lg

• jmarmaduke96jmarmaduke96 Member Sage
    2891 karma

Yeah, I agree with @lexxx745 I dont see how practicing with 4 or 5 section PTs can hurt us. If anything, it should make the three section test seem like an easy day in some respects. If you are printing the PTs and can change the order of the sections, maybe you could make certain that the "last (fourth)" section will be LR, so that way the first three sections before the break are going to replicate just what the FLEX should be.