LSAT Flex Retake Limit - Doesnt seem like its changing?

lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
in General 3190 karma

Just emailed about LSAC Flex and if it impacts the retake limit. This was my response

Hi Albert,

Thank you for contacting LSAC. The flex test will go towards the test taking limit.

In regards to the new Test Taking Limit policy, starting with the September 2019 LSAT administration, test takers will be permitted to take the exam:
• Three times in a single testing year (the testing year goes from June 1 to May 31).
• Five times within the current and past five testing years (the period in which LSAC reports scores to law schools).
• A total of seven times over a lifetime.
Please note that this policy is forward-looking, not retroactive. As such, test taken prior to September 2019 will not count against these numerical limits.

Uhh nothing about like a fourth time?

Does anyone have any more official information from anywhere?

Comments

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

Hi, thanks for sharing this. I will email LSAC with the screenshot I took from the webinar. It seems like they're giving out conflicting information because this is not what they said in the Q&A (where they mentioned 4 retakes).

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

The site has been changing a lot lately. I've been glad that Powerscore checks for updates and updates their Twitter because we don't always have time to go through pages upon pages at the same rate of the site changes.