Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Flex Scoring

angeloiatanganangeloiatangan Alum Member
in General 6 karma

Hello! As we all navigate through these temporary changes to the LSAT during this unprecedented time, I'm struggling to find ways to make my PTs as close to the real LSAT Flex. I'm hoping to get some tips and suggestions on how people are currently formatting their PTs. My biggest hurdle is figuring out how to translate my raw score to the LSAT scale. I thought about doubling my LR, but that doesn't seem like an accurate way to predict my score. I look forward to hearing from everyone. Thank you!

Comments

• The JudgesThe Judges Free Trial Member
    364 karma
  • Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@angeloiatangan said:
    Hello! As we all navigate through these temporary changes to the LSAT during this unprecedented time, I'm struggling to find ways to make my PTs as close to the real LSAT Flex. I'm hoping to get some tips and suggestions on how people are currently formatting their PTs. My biggest hurdle is figuring out how to translate my raw score to the LSAT scale. I thought about doubling my LR, but that doesn't seem like an accurate way to predict my score. I look forward to hearing from everyone. Thank you!

Hi there,

The LSAT Flex Score Converter (https://7sage.com/lsat-flex-score-converter/) can help you estimate your score with only 3 sections.