Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where to input Blind Review score?

AtticusBinchAtticusBinch Alum Member
in General 29 karma

I'm confused. I took the June 2007 PT on paper. Now, do I input my answers into 7sage to get the raw score? Or just stop, do the blind review, then input the answers I got on the blind review? I'm just lost as to where we input both our raw scores and our blind review scores. #help

Comments

• LogicianLogician Alum Member Sage
    2464 karma

You input your BR answers in the same PT. Once you complete the timed run, you’ll see an option that says “blind review”, when you click on that it will take you to the sections you just did where you’ll input your BR answers. Once you’re done, you submit and you’ll get both your timed and BR score.

• LogicianLogician Alum Member Sage
    2464 karma

If you took it on paper, you’ll either have to get a fresh copy for the BR or mark your BR answers with a different color ink on the same pt.

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    edited May 2020 8486 karma

Do your BR first, like @Logician said on another copy or in a different color, then enter both sets of answers.

where we input both our raw scores and our blind review scores

Resources - PrepTests - enter answers from paper

On the answer sheet, if you hover over the question number, you'll see a pop-up "Mark for blind review". If you click on the number, it will generate another line where you can enter your BR AC.

• AtticusBinchAtticusBinch Alum Member
    29 karma

Thanks, y'all! I found it with your help :smile: