Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT Answer choice Glitch?

errrrr1452errrrr1452 Alum Member

During my last PT, there was some kind of glitch in my LR section. I was not able to see all of the answer choices and was shown only 3 answer choices for some questions or just 1 answer choice. I tried scrolling up (sometimes the answer choices are long) to see more but that didn't work either. I had to stop my PT and do a timed BR and then actually do BR. I'm not too sure if this has happened to anyone but if so, how did you solve this problem?

Thank you.

Comments

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    edited July 2020 857 karma

Hi there,

Sorry about that and I completely understand how frustrating this must be for you.

I tried taking PrepTest 1. Unfortunately, I am unable to reproduce your issue with Google Chrome on Windows and I was able to see all the answer choices on my end.

I'd like to figure out what's causing this for you as soon as I can. To help do that, can you please let me know which PrepTest you think this is happening the most?

In the meantime, you can try changing the Font Size and Line Height settings to prevent this from happening. Please see below:

Alternatively, you can also try using a different web browser. We find that Google Chrome works best with our website.

Please let me know how it goes. You can also send us an email at studentservices@7sage.com

• errrrr1452errrrr1452 Alum Member
    132 karma

@"Theo --Student Service--" Thank you for the help. It happened during PT 42 (Fourth section). I was using safari browser before and now will try using Google Chrome to avoid a potential repeat of the issue.

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services

@"LSATCannotWin"
    Hi there,

Thank you for that information.

I tried to reproduce your issue with Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Unfortunately, I was able to see all of the answer choices for the fourth section of PT 42. Please see below (I blocked out LSAC's copyrighted text):
    Google Chrome
    Mozilla Firefox

I also made a test where the Font Size and Line Height were set to the largest setting. I'm afraid I was still unable to reproduce your issue.

Does reducing the Font Size and Line Height made any improvements on your end with Safari?

Please let me know if you're still having issues.

@"LSATCannotWin"

This time, I tried to reproduce your issue by taking PT 42 Section 4 with Safari. Unfortunately, I was still able to see the question choices fully.

Again, I blocked out LSAC's copyrighted text. Please see below (44 seconds):
    Safari

When it happens again, it would be a huge help if you can please take a quick screenshot and let us know.

• errrrr1452errrrr1452 Alum Member
    edited May 2020 132 karma

@"Theo --Student Service--" Thank you so much for the help. I have done a PT on chrome and had no problems. If it happens again, I will make sure to take a screenshot. Thank you again for the help.