Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there an easy way to print out the whole core curriculum?

mangart23mangart23 Alum Member

Hey, I was wondering if I could print out the whole core curriculum because i feel like it would save a lot of time with note taking and problem sets. Is there a feature for this or an easy way to do it? I worked at a law firm and they have a super printer I could use for it, so I was just wondering, thanks

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@mangart23 said:
    Hey, I was wondering if I could print out the whole core curriculum because i feel like it would save a lot of time with note taking and problem sets. Is there a feature for this or an easy way to do it? I worked at a law firm and they have a super printer I could use for it, so I was just wondering, thanks

Hi there,

Sorry, you cannot print out all the Lessons in the Core Curriculum. However, you can print copies of PrepTests by selecting the PrepTest on the PrepTests tab (https://7sage.com/preptests/), and then converting it from digital to paper. To convert the PrepTest from digital to paper, tap the "Convert" button on the Digital Tester. See the example screenshot below:

After you convert the PrepTest from digital to paper, you will have the option to print a PDF of the PrepTest. Just a reminder that the password for the PDF is your 7Sage account email address. See the example screenshot below:

To print a Problem Set, navigate to: https://7sage.com/problem-sets/. Next, select the Problem Set and tap on Printable" then "View PDF." See the GIF below:

Let us know if you have any further questions!

• mangart23mangart23 Alum Member
    edited May 2020 25 karma

oh ok, thank you! I did not realize that you could not do that, sorry! Is that a IP security measure, or is that just because the function does not exist yet? @"Juliet --Student Service--"

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    851 karma

@mangart23 said:
    oh ok, thank you! I did not realize that you could not do that, sorry! Is that a IP security measure, or is that just because the function does not exist yet? @"Juliet --Student Service--"

Hi there,

Unfortunately, we don't have this feature, but I have taken note of your concern and will pass it on to the team.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

• NerfThisNerfThis Alum Member
    173 karma

@"Theo --Student Service--" said:

@mangart23 said:

Hi there,

Unfortunately, we don't have this feature, but I have taken note of your concern and will pass it on to the team.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Is there a way we can have duplicate PT scores saved on our accounts? I'm going through them once more and would prefer to keep the old data while logging the retakes.

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    edited May 2020 851 karma

Hi there,

Unfortunately, we only have the option to save one score for one PrepTest on each account. However, I took note of your concern and will pass it on to the team.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and any disappointment this may have caused.

Note that retaking the PrepTest would inflate your results because it would be your second take for that same PT.

Let me know if you have any further questions.