Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Videos of 7Sage instructors writing PT

smartjoshua90smartjoshua90 Alum Member
in General 128 karma
Hi all,

So a while back, I remember reading a post where a number of students were asking the instructors to share a real-time video of writing a PT. I think I remember someone mentioning that in one of the PT review videos (one of the 60s PTs, I think...), JY did post a video writing an LR section. Could anyone verify that please, and tell me exactly which PT that was?

Also, right around that time, I came across a video of Johnathan(?) writing an LR section (in 18 mins....) on Youtube. I have no idea how I found it, but I lost it since and I wanna rewatch it for purely entertainment purposes. If anyone has that link, could you please share?

FYI, I came across videos of JY writing an RC section for PT5 (too fast, too accurate).

-Josh

Comments

• Jonathan WangJonathan Wang Yearly Sage
    edited March 2015 6866 karma
    I can't help you with JY's, but since you asked for mine you can find it here:

Also, for the record, I think you have an incredibly odd sense of 'entertainment' my friend. And I mean that in the nicest way possible :).
  • smartjoshua90smartjoshua90 Alum Member
    128 karma
    Haha thank you, this is what I was looking for.

Becuz.

Watching other people do LSAT is what I do with my downtime.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    HEY! That's not a #2 pencil LOL
  • Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    edited March 2015 1294 karma
    Wow @Jonathan Wang, that is true mastery. You went BEAST mode on that LR section. Honestly, If I don't get accepted into law school this cycle, my goal is to get at that level for October, wow.
  • LSATman1LSATman1 Alum Member
    386 karma
    19:00 for an LR section??!! Impressive
  • Jonathan WangJonathan Wang Yearly Sage
    edited March 2015 6866 karma
    @emli1000: I used a pen as a concession to visibility. I didn't bubble either, though to be fair I think I would have been able to manage that in the remaining time. And, you can hear my cell phone notifications when I get emails, too! Bad!!!

@Matt1234567: I recorded this about three years ago, when PT 65 was freshly released, so I've evolved even further since then! Frankly, I'd be embarrassed to be an instructor without this level of mastery. It's my livelihood, after all, so I take it very seriously. BUT - I promise you that I was nowhere near this fast when I took my own 'real' LSAT, and you shouldn't feel like you need to be there either. It took me years of full-time dedication to get to this point.

I watched this thing again and there are so many little things that I think are valuable. I captured some of them in the followup 'takeaways' video but perhaps it's time to do another. Maybe when I have some free time.
  • AlejandroAlejandro Member Inactive ⭐
    2424 karma
    @"Jonathan Wang" you didn't blind review. That's a no-no ;p