Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to simulate flex?

r.e.w1640r.e.w1640 Member
in General 59 karma

Any ideas on how to take the test in a way that simulates the flex format? It seems like 7Sage doesn't allow you to only take the 3 sections, nor does LawHub. I'm taking it in August and really want to practice with the closest version of the test I can find.

Comments

• dartuniandartunian Member
    17 karma

Just skip an LR section and head over to this and convert your score :)

https://7sage.com/lsat-flex-score-converter/

• Daniel825Daniel825 Alum Member
    42 karma

It is a bit expensive, but you can purchase a pass on Powerscore that will let you take 3 section tests.

• brandonk47brandonk47 Member
    97 karma

I would say find PT that have LR in section 4. That way you can do the first three like a flex exam and not have to worry about having two LR sections in first three sections. I still do the fourth section for practice though

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @r.e.w1640 @dartunian and @brandonk47

We just recently announced our new feature to simulate LSAT Flex.

To simulate LSAT Flex, check the box labeled "Simulate Flex" next to the PrepTest name in the digital tester. This will skip the second LR section. The scaled scores generated from Flex mode uses the same methodology as our Flex Score Convertor. Because no one outside of LSAC knows how Flex is scored, this is just an educated guess. See the screenshot below:

Let us know if you have any questions.