Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Add LR tag for EXCEPT Questions

Not really a discussion, I just think y'all should add a tag for except questions.
I have a sneaky feeling that analytics would show that to be one of my biggest priorities of study if that tag was available. I also think that it's just generally useful.

Thanks!

help #advice

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@ChanchosSweats said:
    Not really a discussion, I just think y'all should add a tag for except questions.
    I have a sneaky feeling that analytics would show that to be one of my biggest priorities of study if that tag was available. I also think that it's just generally useful.

Thanks!

help #advice

Hi there,

In the Question Bank you can filter to "except" questions using the "except" tag. See the screenshot below:

You can use our Problem Set feature to create custom Problem Sets with "except" questions in order to drill them using the Digital Tester.

If you aren't familiar with the custom problem set interface, here are more detailed instructions on how to create one:

1. Navigate to Problem Sets: https://7sage.com/problem-sets/
    2. Filter by PrepTests on the "PrepTests To Show" area
    3. Filter by Sections (LG, RC, LR)
    4. Filter by Tags (optional)
    5. Filter further by typing keywords like "pt38 s2" (optional)
    6. Scroll down and mark questions you want to include with the cart icon on the left
    7. Finally, tap on "Create Problem Set with ... Problems" at the bottom

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.