October LSAT Flex :( #help

in General 769 karma

I just got an email from LSAC that the October test will be Flex. I score lower on the Flex PTs and I am wondering if I should change to the November LSAT to have more time to prepare. My only worries are that December is pretty late to apply and I couldn't retake it. Should I take the October Flex and register for the November one just in case, or should I just switch to November completely??

Comments

• Kris4444Kris4444 Member
    266 karma

November will probably be Flex (right?) too though so that seems pretty risky. Is LG or RC your weakest? Since they're now worth a third of your score that might be part of it? I would probably try to focus on improving in those areas. As far as I know, applying early is great but your best possible LSAT is even better so if you think you won't be ready by October it might be better to take in November.

• bensasounianbensasounian Member
    94 karma

I wouldn't gamble on November being a normal LSAT based on what's going on currently, what section are you struggling most with?

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

Okay to be honest I don't see coronavirus being under control enough to the point that college campuses can become testing centers by November. A few colleges have already shut down after reopening and having outbreaks. Just keep studying LG and RC. You can do this!

• 769 karma

I know November will also most likely be flex, I meant like I would have more time to prepare for the flex format if i switched to November. And I think Reading Comp being worth more is what brings my flex scores down

@bensasounian said:
    I wouldn't gamble on November being a normal LSAT based on what's going on currently, what section are you struggling most with?

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

Yea November will be Flex I think