Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advise

brandonk47brandonk47 Member
in General 97 karma

I took what I thought would be my last PT before the august exam today, but bombed it. I usually go -2/-3 MAX on LG and kinda rely on my LG section to get score I want because it makes up for bad RC score, but I went -8 on such stupid mistakes today and whole score dropped like -6 of what I usually average. Definitely a confidence killer and I am not sure what to do. Should I take another PT Tuesday to boost confidence (hopefully) or do I just drill the rest of the week and go into test day with this being my last PT?

Comments

• legallytiredlegallytired Member
    442 karma

i would just drill for the rest of the week and go into test day with this being the last PT. i also took an exam today and did not do as well as i hoped and i dont think i am going to take anymore before the august test. even though theres a chance that we could do much better on the next one and increase our confidence, there is also an equal chance we could do the same as today or worse, and i think that would be a bigger confidence killer. also it makes me want to give up on studying for the next few days before the test by not seeing the score i want with practice tests; so its probably better to just let it go and drill. but ultimately up to you and how you feel!