Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT in 2 Days!

mariaknightsmariaknights Free Trial Member
edited August 2020 in General 16 karma

So I’m taking my LSAT in 2 days and I am unable to focus today but I feel bad not studying at all at the same time.... What should I do ?!

Comments

• Hans ZimmerHans Zimmer Member
    541 karma

If you really can't bring yourself to do some light prep, like drilling some easier LGs or LR questions, I would suggest reading.

I've been improving my RC score just by reading about an hour every night.

Also read some science articles on sciencenews.org and while you read ask yourself some RC style questions like "what's the purpose of this paragraph with respect to the article" or "how does this relate to the main point?"

This way you can still do some passive studying and stay sharp!

• Frenchy555Frenchy555 Live Member
    edited August 2020 393 karma

I've stayed away from doing any brand new full questions (besides CLIR/Basic Translating untouched LR sections and not reading the answer choices). Just been doing light, easy LG setup and rule drills while glancing over my best sections. I would heavily suggest pulling up your best work and leaving it up until you have to close out, even if you barely look at it. Always important to remind yourself what you can do.