Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prep Test Virtually Versus on Paper

knoghs2022knoghs2022 Member
in General 44 karma

So I have taken the June 2007 Preptest twice. The first time I took it was over a month ago (I didn't know about 7Sage yet) and I just printed it out on paper and completed it on paper. The second time was part of the week 1 7sage schedule and I scored 5 points less, despite about 3 weeks of studying methods from the LSAT Trainer by Mike Kim. Can anyone reassure me that taking the exam/reading on a screen can impact your score if you're used to paper exams and do you have any tips on how to overcome this?

Comments

• sheridjwsheridjw Alum Member
    936 karma

Hey I am sure that can be the case but i want to reassure you on something else too which is that lots of times in the very beginning stages of prep people go down at first because you are trying to incorporate the new things you have learned in a timed situation and it takes a while to learn to apply this stuff like that. I wouldn't worry too much about it all, its just a starting point for benchmark purposes.