Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blind Review Help

AlexanderL0AlexanderL0 Alum Member
in General 239 karma
So on my diagnostic, i'm not sure I did the blind review correctly. I transferred all my answers over to the answer sheet on 7sage, then it just gave me my regular and blind review score. When do I go back after I complete the practice test to review my answers without time constraints? Before or after transferring them to 7sage?

Comments

• emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Usually you add your PT answers to the 7Sage sheet after you've BR. Some people like to add their answers first to see their score and then BR. It depends on what you think works best for you.
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    as elm said it really doesn't matter which way you do it, people like to do get it all done and use their desire for there score to actually BR rather than procrastinate, but if you grade b4 BR you can go back and add in the BR changed
    3462 karma
    Who's elm? lol
  • Nilesh SNilesh S Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited March 2015 3438 karma
    Lol I'm guessing that's you @emli1000
    3462 karma
    I'm not Elm lol
    edited March 2015 3438 karma
    @emli1000 No... no you're not... that would probably be a tree... Elm, Pine, Birch... the like... :D ... Sorry I know its a groan-worthy one... but I really couldn't help it!!!
    3462 karma
    LOL jk jk I knew what he meant :)
    3438 karma
    I know.. just couldn't pass over the chance to have some fun :D