Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can’t believe I let this happen

in General 769 karma

I was just taking my test. Was doing so good on logic games had so much time left for the last game, and my computer died. It was at 100 when I started. I don’t know why I didn’t bring a charger. Now I can’t reconnect on a different computer. I want to cry

Comments

• jugolo96jugolo96 Alum Member
    103 karma

Very sorry to hear Christina! I would try to contact LSAC about it and explain the situation. They might not want to help but I think it is worth trying. In any case, if you have to take the next exam it might delay your application cycle a bit, but many schools are pushing their decision timelines due to Covid and applying super early seems like it won't have as much of an impact this cycle. Good luck!

• LogicianLogician Alum Member Sage
    2464 karma

This sounds like a really really shitty experience. I’m sorry that happened to you, but all you can do at this point is learn from the experience. Dust yourself off and get back on the saddle. Remember, a set back sets you up for a come back. Study tenaciously with vengeance and crush your next LSAT!

You got this!