Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

November LSAT

lsatmakesmecrylsatmakesmecry Core Member
in General 28 karma

Hi all- so, I'm taking the November LSAT-Flex and have been scoring pretty consistently in the 160-165 range. My goal score is a 165, which I realize isn't too ambitious compared to what I have been reading about in the discussion forums, but the biggest reason for my score fluctuations is the logic games sections and the reading comprehensions. I usually get -3 to -5 in LR depending on the day, but sometimes I will get -0 in RC and sometimes I will get -9 in RC, same with LG. I only have three weeks left, what should I be focusing on? Are there specific lessons in the curriculum I should be reviewing? I really don't know how to set up this last study schedule. I have about 1-2 hours a day during the week and then unlimited time on weekends.

help

*Please do not advise me to reschedule; I have already done that twice.

Comments

• Law and YodaLaw and Yoda Alum Member
    edited October 2020 4306 karma

I think if you could bring your LG score down that'll be the best approach since LG is much quicker to learn than RC. Don't negate RC and not practice at all but hammer in on LG. Review proper game board set up and making inference in the CC and apply those over and over again on the games you do. Go back to previous PT's you've taken and foolproof those games and ask yourself why did you miss an inference or make a mistake. Since you mentioned you have 1/2 hours per day on the weekdays, maybe set aside 3 days to just LG and the other 4 to supplement RC and LR.