Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where to Start drilling?

gremckgremck Member
in Logic Games 102 karma

I've finished the core curriculum logic games section. I feel determined to finish -2 or -0 on the actual Logic Games section come January. When I did the core curriculum. I would do the section timed, blind review, watch the explanation, and usually when I finished the explanation video I would redo the game from scratch and do somewhere between -1 or -0 for those two games in that problem set.

Now that I've finished the whole Logic Games section of the course, I want to do 2 games a day, review them, and repeat the game until I miss none of the questions. I don't think this will take long because after I watch the explanation video, I usually don't miss much and finish with time left. But my question is, should I even bother with doing games from Prep Tests 1-35 since they're old? When I got to the MIsc Section of LG in the course, I noticed how different those games were and how I probably wont see them again in January, and would rather perfect the standard: linear, in/out, grouping etc. games. I'm thinking maybe from now till January I can focus on drilling the Newer/Newest Logic Games?? Thoughts? Also, before I found 7sage I used the LSAC prep books and completed like the first 10-15 Prep Tests that were released on my own, but before I did blind review and had all of the wonderful tricks and tips that I learned from 7sage.

Side note, I did the Logic Games from PT 43 recentlly and went -6. I didn't blind review or time that section, because I was just doing it casually with some Youtube in the background because I was bored.

Comments

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8486 karma

...I can focus on drilling the Newer/Newest Logic Games??

I'd save at least 70's and 80's for full PTs.