Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT 90 Release date

edited November 2020 in May 2020 LSAT 23 karma

Hi all! Anyone have an idea when PT 90 will be released? I want to take it before my November exam.

Comments

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8313 karma

There is no PT 90. That would have been June 2020, which was replaced by the Flex. What we got instead was a May 2020 flex form. As it stands now, what will be PT 90 hasn't been administered yet.

• Do we know when explanation videos will be released for the May 2020 flex exam on LawHub?

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@SurfandSailandFly said:
    Do we know when explanation videos will be released for the May 2020 flex exam on LawHub?

Hi there,

The explanation videos for newly released PrepTests are typically available on 7Sage within 30-60 days after the PrepTest is released by LSAC.

• PT90 is up on LsatLab.com

• A.BilenkeyA.Bilenkey Member
    143 karma

@lanahovhannisyannnn said:
    PT90 is up on LsatLab.com

Do you mean they have video explanations up? I just took the May 2020 on lawhub and could use a breakdown.

• @"A.Bilenkey" said:

@lanahovhannisyannnn said:
    PT90 is up on LsatLab.com

Do you mean they have video explanations up? I just took the May 2020 on lawhub and could use a breakdown.

The explanation is not up. if you use lsatlab you can request an explanation of any question you had a problem with. best of luck