Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Follow study schedule for PTs or not?

beechee7beechee7 Core Member
in General 58 karma

Hi guys, I finished CC and I've started taking PTs about 2 week ago. I noticed that in order to keep up with the study schedule, I sometimes only have 1 day between PTs. I would like to have more time to review- i.e. go back to certain CC lessons to review my weak points but since I usually only had 1 day in between PTs, it's really hard for me to have time to review.

I'm worried that if I keep trying to keep up with the study schedule and take all the PTs, I will end up running out of PTs while not really having enough time to review my weak spots. I really don't want to waste PTs. What should I do? Should I still try to keep up with the study schedule at this point? Or should I try to space it out so that I have time to review?

Fyi, I'm planning to take the April 2021 test.

Thank you all in advance for your help :')

Comments

• LogicianLogician Alum Member Sage
    2464 karma

Definitely slow down and take less PT's if you don't have enough time for a thorough review. Review is the most important part of this whole process. Its where you analyze/learn from your mistakes and also develop plans/strategies for when you encounter a similar situation in the future.

• 1952 karma

you absolutely need to spend enough time for a thorough review, even if this means that you'd need to modify your study schedule. do not rush through the review process! there is little purpose in taking another pt if you didn't learn anything from your previous one; you'd be scoring pretty much the same and this is what i'd call a waste of pts.

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8418 karma

Couldn't agree more with @Logician and @"LOWERCASE EVERYTHING" . I'd go so far as to say PT'ing that frequently has a high probability of actually being counter-productive. The scheduling tool is just that... a tool. Your progress should dictate your timeline, not vice versa.