Group Blind Review - Saturday 4/18 7 PM EST - PT54

amanda_kwamanda_kw Alum Member
edited April 2015 in General 383 karma
Hello,

I wanted to invite 7Sagers to this weekend's group BR session. Please take the full test - BR individually - and prepare for the awesomeness that is group BR! (Or do your best to do all those things. You are always welcome to listen - or provide input if you didn't have time to BR everything).

I, as a June test taker, want to get started on the 50s/60s as the date is coming up quick! But I know that October or later folks may feel differently. So it may be time to split into groups. :,( If you Octobers don't mind skipping around and want to do 54, then please join! Otherwise, post below and we can figure out what to do.

Please send @emli1000 your Skype IDs, if you haven't already, so she can add you to the group. She has mastered Skype much better than I have.

-Amanda

Comments

• emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    So PT 54 this week! Finally in the 50s! LOL
  • amanda_kwamanda_kw Alum Member
    383 karma
    @emli1000 YES - June is ridic close.
  • pseudonymouspseudonymous Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    edited April 2015 521 karma
    Yeesss, divide and conquer!!

Also, I have just been demoted from BR scorekeeper (gave Amanda a scare) so there's totally an open position... or not and next time they let me input answers I'll tell everyone we got 121 as our BR score. I know, I know, I'm sorry, I'm fired.
    3462 karma
    @amanda_kw Well I have some news for you guys! It may be good or bad ...lol
    edited April 2015 383 karma
    @pseudonymous LOL. I can handle it any other time - including next time. I just didn't want to erase 52 because it was my diagnostic. And it was scary - I mean the group is all knowing - 180 or bunk. Anything that challenges that terrifies me. We as a group must conquer the LSAC evil council of LSAT writers.
    3462 karma
    @pseudonymous no way! not a 121 after BR hahaha I know you scared everyone away haha do you know how soon the June LSAT is to be scoring a 121? LOL
  • pseudonymouspseudonymous Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    521 karma
    "Goddammit pseudonymous, you had one job. ONE JOB."
    383 karma
    @emli1000 OMG - I am going to pretend that score does not exist. THAT is even more terrifying than our (pretend) less than stellar BR score.
    383 karma
    @emli1000 And...is your news that you are going for October? If so, October for the win! It's totally good to take it when you're ready. I am hoping that you will join in for the 50s at least though.

Otherwise. What is your news?!?!
    3462 karma
    @amanda_kw I can only imagine how the group felt, especially those that were in the BR group for the first time LOL
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    HELLO I WILL BE THERE I AM SO PSYCHED CAN'T WAIT

can you tell i've missed you guys ...
    7965 karma
    AND ... @emli1000 , just think about all the fun group study we will get to do if you take in October ... just sayin'!! Don't leave meeeeeeeee .......
  • blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    3545 karma
    WAIT ARE ALL OF YOU GUYS TAKING IT IN OCTOBER? :(
    3462 karma
    @nicole.hopkins o.O I didn't think about all of the distractions.. NVM back to June I go LOL
    383 karma
    @blah170blah No! I and many people are still June for sure. It's a mixed group.
    7965 karma
    @emli1000 Ha ha ha. And by distraction you mean enrichment :D
  • blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    3545 karma
    Perf perf perf :)
    7965 karma
    It's TONIGHT!!!!!!!!
  • lsatcommittedlsatcommitted Alum Member
    166 karma
    Sorry folks, won't make it tonight, will be there next weekend

I have to say, I really do think this is valuable time spent
  • carlweimercarlweimer Alum Member
    26 karma
    All, sorry I gotta bag out tonight.... got my wedding anniversary.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @carlweimer Congrats! Mine's in June. :P
  • InluskwetrustInluskwetrust Alum Member
    60 karma
    Can someone kind of tell me how this BR group works through Skype? I am a June test taker and definitely want in on this BR PAARRRTTTAAAYYYY but i just want to know how it all works, like what is the format like on Skype when going over it?
    7965 karma
    @Inluskwetrust you can PM me and I'll add you to the group. We go through every question on the exam (take the exam under proctored conditions, blind review on your own if you are able, do not check answers, and join the call) and we stop to go more in depth if there is not consensus or if anyone wants to for any reason. We use a whiteboard app (online, link provided during the call) for diagraming LR as needed and LG. I think last night's was unusually short and clocked in at ≤3 hours; usually it's 3-4 hours.

Sat: PT 56
    Mon: PT 57