Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Tutor For LR

Hello,

I am scheduled to take the LSAT in January 2021. I am having a very rough time with SA, PSA and MBT question types. I'm just not completely understanding the formal logic aspect. The good news is, I'm close to "getting it," but I'm just not there yet.

Does anyone out there have a tutor they can recommend for LR? Or, is there anyone who would be willing to tag-up with me to go over formal logic?

Thank you.

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @lucasr378

We have a list of approved private tutors here: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/comment/68763

This is our required disclaimer: Please note that 7Sage takes no responsibility for anything that happens during these tutor sessions. We are unaffiliated with these tutors, and do not receive any commissions or kickbacks from them. We are not vouching for them in any way other than we expect they would make good tutors. To become a tutor, you must be either a ⭐️ member or a Sage and be approved by 7Sage staff.

• Ashley2018-1Ashley2018-1 Alum Member
    2249 karma

I really wish more tutors were added to the list; many are unavailable or don't offer trial sessions