Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeking Study Group members (4 people max)

Guy_FawkesGuy_Fawkes Core Member

I've been studying for the past 10 months and have improved from a 145 to a 157. Upon finishing the core curriculum, I began taking PTs and blind reviewed as JY suggests. My issue is that I consistently score in the high 150s timed but also consistently score in the high 170 in BR. My biggest challenge by far is time management, which seems to mess up my flow and cause me to make significantly more unenforced errors. While working full-time at a law firm in NYC, I usually study 20 hours a week and take one PT every weekend. I hope to break into the 160 in the next few weeks.

If you are interested in joining a study group please DM me/comment below. If you are tutor or just want to reinforce the concepts you have learned by teaching them to someone else, please feel free to DM me. If you have experience as a tutor and also have successfully helped someone achieve a 170+, I would be open to paying for tutoring. Recommendations for tutors also welcome!