Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Committed Study Buddies. 6 days a week. Meet 2x a week.

BigJay20BigJay20 Member
edited December 2020 in Study Groups 438 karma

I'm registered for January but I might cancel because I've invested over a year on my life in this LSAT to study to settle for anything less than 170. My PTs are very inconsistent; the last 3 have been 171, 154 (I damn near died) and 169. Reading comp. and LR are my issue. I can do any game you put in front of me in my sleep.

I've switched study habits and training for skill (the overkill route lol)- I can spend a good hour doing 5 questions. I'm looking for a few people who are willing to commit and ride through with me until test day. Please, only consider if you're able to devote the time.

Comments

• Andrew.j.white.22Andrew.j.white.22 Core Member
    10 karma

I sent you a private message.

• 7 karma

Hey man, i'm studying full time for lsat - 6 days a week, 6-8 hours per day.

• orianariquezesorianariquezes Core Member
    66 karma

hey! Also taking the january test and its my last chance before submitting applications so Im dead serious about studying and need a big jump in my score

• FaviPapi-1-1FaviPapi-1-1 Member
    edited December 2020 313 karma

I'll be down to discuss logical reasoning questions (as long as they are not in PT that I have not taken): full explanations and fastest way to solve them.

Also, if anything, I would probably commit once a week.

• AhmadinejadAhmadinejad Member
    46 karma

Yo I wanna do join, I do really well in LR/RC. I average around missing 3-4 points in those sections. However I average around missing 12 points for the logic games lol.

• lawschool101lawschool101 Member
    4 karma

Hey! i want to join as well. How can I contact you?

• kellyn117kellyn117 Core Member
    3 karma

I would love to join! I'm taking the january lsat and have been studying consistently since september. My study group is starting to not meet up anymore so I would love to join another group.

• Kaluza - Klein TheoryKaluza - Klein Theory Core Member
    105 karma

I am also interested in participating.

• Tiffani.CTiffani.C Member
    6 karma

Hi! I would love to join. I am studying full-time and registered for January!

• MissionLsatMissionLsat Member
    379 karma

I could join in too.