Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Explanation Video Speed Error

Does anyone else's videos keep going down to 1x after choosing another speed? I have to repeatedly click 2x every 1-2 seconds.

I don't know if it's a glitch or just my computer. If it's just me, how can I fix this?

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @"peppa cola"

Sorry for the trouble! I tried to reproduce the issue on the following Explanation Videos by changing the video speed to 2x but I was not able to.

Please see the screenshot below on how I changed the video speed on our "Modern" video player.

I would like to get to the bottom of this issue so that it is working on your end too. Please try the following troubleshooting tips:

• Switch video players. To do this, go to the Settings tab and select another video player from the dropdown list under Video Player. See the screenshot below:

• Use a different browser, we find that the Chrome browser works best with our course but Safari and FireFox work well too.

• Clear your cache. Here's how to do it: https://7sage.com/clear-cache/.

If you are still having trouble, please let us know what device (Windows or Mac) you are using and what browser.