Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Viewing LR problem sets I previously took?

mp41yfe1mp41yfe1 Member
in General 43 karma

Is this a thing? I know I can go to "existing problem sets" but that only shows the LR questions I did in the CC and any of the logic games I've done. I did an LR section yesterday and closed the window and I don't know if there is anyway to get back to my answers, don't remember which ones I got wrong.

Comments

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8460 karma

If it was part of a PT its in the prep test section.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited December 2020 5740 karma

Hi @mp41yfe1 ,

Sorry for the trouble. You can find all your Problem Sets on the Problem Sets tab under "Show Existing Problem Sets." This includes any custom Problem Sets you created. You can use the filter box to filter to the Problem Set you will like to locate. You will then see the status of each Problem Set, for example whether it is in progress or when it was completed. You can then select the Problem Set to continue working on it or to view the results. For example, if you created a custom Problem Set from a section in PrepTest 59, you can type in "PT 59" in the filter box. See the example screenshot below:

If you wish, you can also change the name of the Problem Sets on the Digital Tester for clarity. See the example screenshot below:

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.