Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prep Test Format

Yorgez10Yorgez10 Alum Member
in General 95 karma

I am planning to take the April 2021 LSAT FLEX and was wondering if I should take prep tests in the flex format to try and replicate test conditions as close as possible. If anyone has recommendations on if I should just take prep tests in the regular or flex format I would greatly appreciate it.

Comments

• javanrojjavanroj Core Member
    38 karma

Hi
    I heard if we try to keep our PT in the longer version (4section, Normal lsat) it's easier for us to do LSAT flex and our brain doesn't get tired fast on the test day since it's used to longer test.
    Good luck.

• 1952 karma

i personally would practice on a flex version because it'd give a more accurate data on your stamina/test fatigue for the actual flex exam.
    it's too soon to tell when we'll be going back to our old format, too, and i think flex exams will continue for a while even after the april exam.

good luck!

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8318 karma

I agree with @"LOWERCASE EVERYTHING". Recreating testing conditions is more valuable, and I don't think you really need the extra section as far as stamina training. 3 sections isn't really a big deal. I think the extra LR section is better put to use as drilling material after you take the PT.

• Yorgez10Yorgez10 Alum Member
    95 karma

@"LOWERCASE EVERYTHING" yeah I agree with you, I should just prep for the version I am taking.

• Yorgez10Yorgez10 Alum Member
    95 karma

@canihazJD That's actually a really good idea to just drill the leftover LR section. Did not think of that. I also agree that stamina is not a major concern and that it is more valuable to have testing conditions as realistic as possible. Thanks.