Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for RC tutor

Hi all.
I'm very much struggling with RC, to the point where I just don't know what to do. I've tried memory method and it seems like I've only regressed on RC since I started studying. I'm a high 160s low 170s scorer but RC has consistently kept me from improving my score overall. If you know of any reasonably priced tutors I'd greatly appreciate it (as I am a broke college student already).
I just can't seem to get the hang of it... any help would be appreciated at this point.

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@icekarjam said:
    Hi all.
    I'm very much struggling with RC, to the point where I just don't know what to do. I've tried memory method and it seems like I've only regressed on RC since I started studying. I'm a high 160s low 170s scorer but RC has consistently kept me from improving my score overall. If you know of any reasonably priced tutors I'd greatly appreciate it (as I am a broke college student already).
    I just can't seem to get the hang of it... any help would be appreciated at this point.

Hi there,

We have a list of approved private tutors here: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/comment/68763

This is our required disclaimer: Please note that 7Sage takes no responsibility for anything that happens during these tutor sessions. We are unaffiliated with these tutors, and do not receive any commissions or kickbacks from them. We are not vouching for them in any way other than we expect they would make good tutors. To become a tutor, you must be either a star (⭐️) member or a Sage and be approved by 7Sage staff.

I hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.