Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RC and Flex

Hi everyone,

I am now on the last stretch of my studying as I will be writing the LSAT for the last time in January. As I am doing the older prep test I am struggling with the RC passage and being able to adequately highlight key sections. On my November LSAT I wasted a lot of time highlighting key words or MPs and I am trying to find ways to still do that just like JY without spending too much time. Any recommendations on how to get through passages quickly and efficiently would be super appreciated.

Comments

• cholmiescholmies Core Member
    8 karma

Hey! I don't know if this will be helpful for you but I find I save a lot of time if I highlight key words like "argues" or "example" and then on scrap paper I write down a key point (like 3-5 words) for each paragraph and important line numbers (like where I think the main point is located). I find this helps me save a lot of time reading and later when I'm trying to find where concepts are located in the passage. It also helps me read actively. Let me know if this helps!