Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did anyone else have prior access to 7Sage video explanations, and now cannot view them?

I do have an active Ultimate+ membership. I have reached out to 7sage, but I just want to ask and see if maybe anyone else is experiencing the same thing. I've never had to link a PrepPlus account (additional cost) to watch any video explanations before; my Ultimate+ always worked fine. I am mainly looking at logic games, which are supposedly all accessible w this membership.

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @ashleynicoleclauss ,

Sorry for the confusion.

An LSAC Prep Plus subscription is required in order to use our Ultimate+ subscription courses. Please see the screenshot below from our Pricing page:

Normally, students would not be able to access the licensed content without an active Prep Plus subscription so there may have been an error that allowed you to access the Explanation Videos without Prep Plus.

Prep Plus is a service provided by LSAC. It is a subscription that cost $99/year. LSAC requires that every student who wants to use a prep course that uses real LSAT questions must have an active LSAC Prep Plus subscription. That includes us, 7Sage, and any other LSAT prep course that uses real LSAT questions.

Note that you only need one LSAC Prep Plus subscription no matter how many prep courses you use. That means that if you use prep courses from multiple companies, you don't need to purchase multiple LSAC Prep Plus accounts. You can use the same one.

Let us know if you have any further questions.