Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can someone PLEASE advise me on LR? Please I am so desperate!!!

H.al1997H.al1997 Member
edited January 2021 in Logical Reasoning 318 karma

Hey guys, so my LR score finally has been improved (well sort of), I have been doing some times LR sections from prep tests 1-15 and I usually spend about an hour or an hour and a half on each LR section, I've been scoring either 14/26 or 16/26.

In general, for each question type I am not consistent in my scoring (for example, the test could have 3 or 4 Resolve Reconcile Explain questions and I'll get 1 or 2 right and the rest wrong). Another example, for MC questions if there is a sub conclusion and I noticed that LR timed sections have these, I won't be able to figure out which is the exact main conclusion (see question 4 on prep test 15 as an example).
There is no one question type I am good at, but I notice that the harder the level of difficulty the more likely I get it wrong.

How can I improve my score to at least a 20 and should I be doing timed sections? I am not really sure what to do next.

Oh and if anyone PLEASE has or knows of any resources that can help me improve on Weakening, Flaw and Necessary Assumption Questions that would be great because they are my biggest nightmare.

Thanks! :)