Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Character and Fitness

Hello,

So I received an email today because I accidentally selected yes for one of my character and fitness questions on one of my applications when I meant to mark no for all. I immediately responded and told them it was a careless mistake and the person followed-up by saying that they appreciated my prompt response, that they made a note in my file, and are now preparing my application for review.
I think this is a positive response, but I am still embarrassed and worried. Does anyone know if this happens more often than I think it does and if it will be okay? I am just worried this mistake will negatively affect my application.

Comments

• TimeIsMoneyTimeIsMoney Member
    495 karma

People make easy mistakes like this all the time. I made a few mistakes on 2 of my apps. They emailed and I cleared it up. I don't think they would make or break your app. Stay positive and don't overthink, it's easy to do while waiting on answers, best of luck!

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

You should be fine. Maybe print out the email conversation with Admissions so you have it ready when you apply for your law license later.