Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Flex Rules

LadyLawyerLadyLawyer Alum Member

Does anyone know if we can wear earplugs for this January LSAT flex ?

Comments

• TimeIsMoneyTimeIsMoney Member
    495 karma

Highly doubt it. You may try and reach out before hand and ask.

• emmorensemmorens Core Member
    1470 karma

Yes you can! :) I emailed LSAC weeks ago because I wear them while I study. It's also on the website, so (personally) I am going to print out that page and have it in my desk just incase I have any difficulties with a proctor...you can never be too safe!

It has to be the classic soft foam ones though, nothing electronic obviously.

• emmorensemmorens Core Member
    1470 karma

"Starting with the August test, LSAT-Flex test takers may now use soft, non-electronic, non-corded/banded, generic foam ear plugs, which will need to be shown to and approved by your LSAT-Flex proctor. NOTE: Please ensure that your earplugs will not interfere with your ability to receive instruction from your proctor. Test takers are responsible for adhering to proctor instructions and communications at all times.

In addition, unless a specified accommodation has been granted, test takers cannot wear headphones, earbuds, or anything similar that is not a soft, non-electronic, non-corded/banded, generic foam ear plug. These types of items are unable to be monitored by proctors to ensure a fair and equal testing environment. It’s LSAC’s goal to safeguard your test and score by putting this policy in place to mitigate testing irregularities that could result in the termination of your session or cancellation of your score."

As per LSAC's website!

• LadyLawyerLadyLawyer Alum Member
    146 karma

Awesome thank you!!