Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Copies of pt's

Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Yearly Member
in General 1762 karma
How many copies of pt's do you recommend I copy?

Comments

• emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Have you finished the course? How many PTs do you currently have? When will you be taking the LSAT?
  • mraskobmraskob Alum Member
    5 karma
    does any of you have a pdf for the December 2015 preptest. Just purchased it and realized after there aren't allowed anymore
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    @mraskob I think only LSAC has the pdf, seeing that Dec 2015 hasn't happened yet. ;)
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @mraskob I'd review the TOS if I were you—sharing of PDFs is illegal :-)
    3462 karma
    @mraskob there's only up to the Dec. '14 PT 74 since the Feb LSAT was undisclosed. The next PT available will be June '15
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @mraskob said:
    does any of you have a pdf for the December 2015 preptest. Just purchased it and realized after there aren't allowed anymore
    You can find a list of affordable PTs here:
    http://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/2770/list-of-affordable-pts-paperback-hard-copy

Like Nicole mentioned, sharing PDFs is against LSAC's and 7Sage's policy.
  • Nanchito-1-1Nanchito-1-1 Yearly Member
    1762 karma
    im not talking the 7sage course. i use their vids for logic games, and im always on the forum. i use to take the kaplan course so i have 63-40, 32, 31, 7,5,4,3. i have explanations for the kaplan course. i might buy a book with 63+. honestly i do ok but im not sure if i should buy the 7 sage course, kaplan put me back over a grand. it's self study for now. i plan to do dec.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @nancyg1293 You get the entire 7sage curriculum for $179. There's just no comparison with Kaplan (or any other course) in terms of quality and affordability.
    3462 karma
    @nancyg1293 you should definitely invest in 7Sage. It will make a lot of what you learned through Kaplan seem a LOT easier!
  • Quick SilverQuick Silver Alum Inactive Sage
    1049 karma
    I couldn't agree more. I've done powerscore books and online, blueprint online, testmasters class, and used Kaplan books. 7Sage blows them all away!
    3462 karma
    In the words of J.Y. "Sooner or later, you’ll realize that our lessons are just better and you could have spent those thousands of tutoring or in-person class dollars on a boat."