Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Another January Devastation thread

emmorensemmorens Core Member

I've had a long battle with this test and thought it might be over after January 2021.

I began with a low diagnostic of a 142 in November 2019, I cancelled my January 2020 score, scored a 151 in February 2020. I joined 7Sage during that month and spent the summer really studying and practicing well. I had scored my first 160 the weekend before Jan 2021 and just received a 150 back.

I'm absolutely devastated and confused on how I could score 10 points lower after months of practice. I have no idea where to go from here?

Comments

• malloryatxmalloryatx Member
    77 karma

I hear you. In October I scored a 155, though my PTs were in the mid 160s. They've continued to be in that range and I just scored a 149. I have terrible test anxiety, but I thought for sure I'd be in the high 150s. Defeated doesn't even begin to explain it.

• hyba6362hyba6362 Member
    7 karma

Same here. I just scored 151. I started with 144 and my scores have been going up and down between 157 and 169. But on average I've been scoring 159. It would be great if someone could give us some advise.

• rlenbergerrlenberger Member
    15 karma

I feel your pain. Just scored a 152 when I was PTing in the high 150s and low 160s. At this point I am accepting my score and moving on. I know that this test doesn't define our ability to become great attorneys. My older brother went to law school with a 150 and is now extremely successful! Don't let this deter you!